Beginners Photography Class
No dates currently planned – email me to ask for some
Course content for beginners
- How to read your menus
- Camera modes – Sport, Landscape, Night, Portrait.
- Camera modes – M, A or Av, S or Tv, P
- White balance
- Looking at the Exposure Triangle – Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Looking at focal length of your lenses and how that affects your photograph
- Exposure compensation
Maximum group size is 6. This is held in my home at Brookeborough. 9.15am to 4pm. £95 Light lunch included.
Make sure your batteries are fully charged.
No photography experience is needed. We start from the beginning with your camera. If your camera has M A S P or M Av Tv or P you will find this course totally suitable.
- Camera (DSLR, Compact system cameras and bridge cameras).
- Any lenses you have.
- Tripod if you have one.
- Batteries (make sure your batteries are fully charged).
- Battery charger.
- Space on your memory card.
- Any filters you have.
- Any other accessories you have but maybe don’t know how to use them.
It’s time to unlock the full potential of your camera and take your photography skills to the next level. With the right knowledge and techniques, you can capture stunning images of your loved ones and the world around you.
Don’t let the overwhelming buttons and options on your camera hold you back. With a bit of guidance and practice, you can learn to control aperture, shutter speed, and ISO to create the perfect exposure for any situation. And once you understand how to use these settings, you’ll have the freedom to experiment with different styles and techniques to truly make your photos stand out.
So say goodbye to blurry or poorly lit photos and hello to stunning, professional-quality images that you’ll be proud to share with your friends and family. Don’t let your smartphone be your default camera anymore – unleash the full potential of your fancy new camera and start capturing memories that will last a lifetime.
Book your place in this class to be held on 1st June 2023 Beginners Photography Class.
Get to know your camera buttons, learn about the functions and improve your photography.